Being A Local Has Its Benefits!
Friday, July 10, 2015
Take advantage of living and working in Monterey County. Check out this exciting program that gives you a better chance to purchase a home at The Dunes on Monterey Bay. Six homes are reserved at our Sea House community for those who qualify.
To Qualify, You Must:
- Be employed in any Monterey County public safety department (including fire, police or public works)
- Or in public or private education for the Monterey Peninsula Unified School District
- Or by any college or university located on the former Fort Ord
- Or by any company located on the former Fort Ord
- Or by any company located in the city of Marina
- Or currently reside in the city of Marina
- AND have a household income from $80,000 to $111,300 annually. (Assets are not used to qualify)
Ready to see if you qualify for this special priority? Pre-qualify with Shea Mortgage now: Click Here
For more information, contact a community representative at (831) 901-3972.